· 1 pound potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
· 1 package (12 ounces) fully cooked andouille chicken sausage links or flavor of your choice, cut into 1-inch pieces
· 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
· 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
· 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
· 1/2 cup pickled pepper rings
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
· 1/4 teaspoon pepper
· Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, sausage, onion, red pepper, green pepper and pepper rings. Mix oil, Creole seasoning and pepper; drizzle over potato mixture and toss to coat.
· Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Roast until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally, 30-35 minutes.